DSW have a wealth of experience in both planned maintenance and reactive remedial works required for cooling towers. All works are completed in line with HSG 274 part 1. The services we can provide include monthly, weekly, quarterly and six-monthly PPM tasks as part of a robust control scheme.
- Monthly sampling for TVC and quarterly sampling for Legionella.
- Supply and install of dosing plant and equipment, including: conductivity/pH/ORP controllers, dosing pumps, chemical tanks and bunds. Spares, inline probes and strainers.
- Legionella risk assessments in accordance with HSG 274 part 1.
- Supply of treatment chemicals including: primary biocides, secondary non-oxidising biocides, inhibitors/desludgers, anti-foaming agents and algaecide.
- Design of full treatment plants inclusive of: softening, side stream filtration and chemical treatment.
- Various remedial works including: supply and install of packing and drift eliminators, repainting/GRP lining of tower pond, supply and install of new immersion heaters/coils and fan motors.